Monday, April 20, 2009

You Can't Stop the Riot

Oh my goodness!  A couple things: first, it's WAYY too hot today/this week.  I don't do heat.  The fact that I put up with sunlight is sacrifice enough, heat is too much.  Second, I'm soooo drained.  I got three full real nights of sleep this weekend/previous week, and then I got a spell of not being able to fall asleep for two more nights.  I'm used to not sleeping, but mix that with the heat, and I barely made it out of my room to get water, and then barely made it back.  Been having a TON of trouble trying to walk around.  I'm finally moderately awake, and have been for about three hours, and four cups of tea.

So now that I'm awake, I of course am doing what every college student has to do at some point - homework.  I don't mind homework, but I do mind busy work.  Guess what I have - busy work.  Ughh.  So I'm writing this, and taking a break from outlining chapters of Acts and answering questions that I don't really care about.  However!  There is clearly a higher power at work.  My proof?  As I'm typing this and moaning about stuff I need to do/am doing, Pandora radio just decided to play 'Around the World' by A Touch of Class - one of my all time favourite songs!!  AAAAND, I haven't heard it in forever!  I heard it, and it was good, and night went on - the first day.  Ahhh, I'm seriously in love with Pandora right now, it's been playing such good music lately.  Like I posted a while ago, the station I have is made of a ton of artists and songs all similar genres, but ranging from soft to heavy.  And yet, when I turn on Pandora on a day like today, when I'm really in the mood for beautiful female vocals and songs that get me moving, it plays all the perfect songs.  To me, that's love.

If yo haven't heard the song, here's a link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_mv5TkrOY - although, I'm pretty sure you probably have if you listened to the radio in the last 18 years.

Alright, that's it, I'm going back to work, which is probably smart considering I just remembered a paper I have due on Wed.  Grr.

Cheers,
-Shadow of Light

1 comment:

  1. Hummmm...I do not sleep for several days, I have the habit of adopting cats.., with the arrival of Tyrena, Wu Zetiãn is furious and in top of this Ludwig and Boris disputes territory
    You have a roomate I have four DEMONS

    ReplyDelete