Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Remember When...

I've been awake for a few days now, like two or three.  I can't sleep because of the heat so I've just been lying awake in bed the last two nights and shifting around making attempts to get an hour or so of sleep, but just waiting for dawn.  This last night was different, I still felt the same, so I decided to try watching a episode or two of something on Hulu after finishing my paper due in a few hours.  I made a choice this last week based on things that I'd talked about and said/heard to/from someone, and after getting a few great nights of sleep, things started to fall apart.  I'm not waking up every five minutes, and I'm not lying in a daze at least resting - I'm wide awake, because thanks to a conversation I had with someone last week I've been stuck trying to get a whole bunch of unwanted old memories out of my head.  Good news is, once I forget everything again, I won't ever be having the same conversation again, and I hopefully won't be back in this state - I'd need sleep.

Anyways, I ended up watching more than just one episode.  I watched all five current episodes of Psych, and loved them all.  And then came the last bit of the last episode, and I just got pissed off.  One of those moments when tv is too reflective of life and it gets under your skin and gnaws at you.

And now I'm trying to kill time while I wait for the day to go by.  Not that I could have slept with my roommate's psp playing music all night.  I'm really not in the mood to be understanding and forgiving right now.  But hey, I can at least look forward to my continued efforts of looking, "terrible" I think the word was?

Cheers,
-Shadow of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment