Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wake up, Neo

Ok, so I just posted a post, and then I remembered something else from this last week, (actually, from  about 12 hours ago).  I was talking with yet another friend, (in real life, I have degrees of friendship, not that any one means any less than another, but some are really close, some are new, some are imaginary, I don't clarify on the blog because it feels awkward and long) and for some reason I mentioned something that I really had no reason to.  It wasn't bad, just personal and unrelated, and at first I thought I'd just thought about it after several years, but after today and this week, I had the epiphany that I didn't just remember it, but I've never really thought thinking about it.  It's come up almost everyday for the last three years, and I figure now that it's just so much a part of me that I don't really recognize it, but it's really the basis of everything I am.  And clearly I'm not going to spell it out, so I really don't know why I posted this.  It's late, I don't sleep, that's my excuse.

Ummm, ok:

Challenge Q: Dr Pepper - Regular or Diet?

Cheers,
again,
-Shadow of Light

1 comment: