Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Am Here...

Today so far - fun.

I went to an Asian grocery store, kick ass.  I bought a sake shot glass and Monster Energy's new Chai Tea drink which I then drank via 15 one ounce shots back in my dorm room while nom-ing on a glazed old fashioned doughnut.  I also got a bunch of other snacks, all of which I either learned or knew were crazy delicious.  Big hit: taiyaki.  Saw it eaten in the anime Kanon, and I just had to try it...thank God I did.  This was clearly what the OT meant when it said mana from heaven.

Before that I went to Game Stop to say hello to my second family.  I have mixed feelings, should I be happy or sad that both shifts on any given day at the Game Stop here know my face by name?  Anyway, I got my Edge Card finally so they'd stop asking me, and I got the Bioshock Game Informer...I cried tears of joy reading the article.

So here I am.  No longer listening to I Am Here, a heavy darkwave song by System Syn.  And I'm waiting for time to get it in gear so I can go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight for the second time.  It was soo much fun last time.  The hardest part is getting new people to go though, but we have a few this time as well.  Fun.

Challenge Q: If you had ONE superpower what would it be?  And no tiered powers please.  Basic ability.  I would want to be able to freeze time.  Yes, Hiro Nakamura can do that, BUT he can also do much more.  You can't do that here.  Keep it simple.

Cheers,
-Shadow of Light


2 comments:

  1. You're out of it huh? The challenge q was already used hahaha ^_^

    Way to go. And 'I Am Here' is DARK, holy crap. Sounds like Sorath.

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, well noted on the Sorath bit ^_^
    What did you think of the latest draft?

    Oh, and you misspelled Electronaut. So, ya.

    ReplyDelete