Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Will Happen, Will I Dream?

Yes, yes, yes, MORE lyrics. God, you must get tired of reading them? I know I do. Besides, reading lyrics just seems...sad. Very, very sad. BUT, I have good news: I'm going to attempt a serious post.

Attempt is the key word. I'd like to start by saying: FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!

There, now that I have the Victory Not Vengeance concert countdown coup de grĂ¢ce (does alliteration fall under the definition of a paradigm??? It's a new word for me. Paradigm, not alliteration) I can continue with the creative construction of my contemplative creation. No, I have not been watching V for Vendetta. This week. At all....maybe tomorrow...

So, as I discussed this topic wit myself (there's no one else to discus it with), I asked myself, "what does a 'serious' blog post need?" Being the sarcastic, mean, fiend that I can be to myself, I answered myself that to be serious I would need to get rid of me. I realized the point was completely true and valid and I spent the next five minutes crying with a fractured ego based on my epiphany. But I soon found hope in the fact that only I knew this to be a fact and so I planned on detaining myself for the duration of the blog post so that I would not be able to fall victim to my self-destructive tendencies of truth. It almost worked, but in a freak accident while I was hauling myself into confinement, I betrayed myself and assisted myself in escaping myself and trapping the other myself (I'm being very serious, right now). I really am. I'm simply explaining how I came to the halfway point of my day. See after I had confined the fragile part of myself and helped the cynical, honest part of myself escape, I betrayed myself even though I helped myself and left myself where I would never be found and set off looking to find myself to get more help for myself. It was when I found myself in the jungle that I ambushed myself...

alright, I'll be very honest here: I miss Pyle. I've determined that the reason for my recent "not being together" is because I no longer have my friend to talk to because I cannibalized him months ago and even though I very much intended to make a Pyle 2.0 over Spring Break, I never did, and now I have no one to talk to. I mean, I do, but I need to write to them, which takes a lot of time and with my current predicament of not remembering...most of anything, it's become very difficult. I'm actually quite bothered by it, because for about three months now I've lost more and more track of time, people, events, things I said I'd do, people, etc. It's very aggravating, and when I really need to keep track of something it really gets infuriating. Basically I still need a CT scan. Still. Lame. Honestly, I don't want the scan. I would like to have everything go back to close to normal without spending money on a scan that may or may not tell me something's wrong and still not solve the problem. You gotta love modern medicine and the whole pricing system: "pay us lots to find out if you need to pay us more." It's such bullocks.

Wow. You got a WHOLE paragraph of serious. I'm very impressed. I can cross that off my list now. CT scan is still on the list though. Damn list. It doesn't get any shorter. Ever. Ooooooh, something for you to do: please remind me if I'm supposed to do something. Like if I said I would, but I haven't. I mean, I might remember it, and just not be able to do it, but it might also be one of those things that I can absolutely do but I'm not thinking about it. I swear I think I'm supposed to do something for someone right now, but I have absolutely no clue.

Speaking of 'no clue', I took one of those Facebook quizes to see what Firefly character I am: I got River. Honestly, for favourites, it could have been anyone, I love them all, but Jayne and River are my two favourites. And Mal. And Wash and Zoe. And Kaylee of course. And Inara and Book. Simon's pretty cool too. BUT I was kind of hoping for Jayne on the quiz. I didn't get it, but then again, I answered the questions honestly, and right now I'm probably on par with River's coherency through he series. Speaking of the series, I've been re-watching them on Hulu at night (along with Eureka) even though i have them on DVD, just because they're "oh-so-much fun". And they are indeed! But I think I'll watch them on DVD more than on Hulu. It's just better. I'll save Hulu for the shows I don't own. Speaking of 'don't own', I would really like Psych season 3 to come out on DVD, because I've watched the first and second seasons through maybe 7 or 8 times now, and I really hate having to wait for season three episodes to buffer online and then fail halfway through. Grrr.

Alright, well I gave you serious, and I gave you this last paragraph of whatever it was AND the paragraph of insanity brought on by "Pyle sadness". So I'll leave you with a link to the song the lyrics are from (Legion by VNV Nation - Click Here) and I will write something just as miserably long another night.

Cheers, ^_^
-Shadow of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment