Monday, June 22, 2009

Never Letting Fate Decide

Ok, I'm letting you know ahead of time, this is going to be a long post. Probably.

I have a fair amount to cover in this but I'll start with the most important parts and work my way down in importance. But nothing is not important, I want to clarify that, there's just levels of great importance. They're all important.

Soooo....

Yesterday: (go off the date this is posted) Yesterday was super fun, I went with some friends walking across the Golden Gate with sushi afterwards. The walk was really nice, the weather was awesome too sunny and warm but not murderously hot and there was of course a breeze. Perfect weather. So we walked across the bridge and back and took pictures and talked. Fun. We had sushi for lunch at a place that serves the sushi on little gold boats that go around a lazy river. Sushi is always fun, but it's even more fun when you have to hunt your sushi roll in a parade and then grab it before it goes around again. It's probably not that hard to do, but if you don't know your sushi really well then you have to stay focused on what you're going to grab. Although there's always the possibility of grabbing a not-so-good roll, which we did. Twice. But lesson learned, don't eat bleached tuna, and don't eat the brown seaweed salad roll (that's not what they are btw, I don't know what they're called, but that's a fair description). But it was all very delicious and fun, even though some of the sushi pretended to be tasty. After sushi we went back to the apartment and had tea and played a very interesting game of scrabble and watched videos on youtube and i got to pick up a long-awaited box of art supplies. That was about it. I'll probably rewrite this paragraph later when I'm not trying to do fifty other things at the same time.

So that was my awesome yesterday, and there is much much more to write about, but I need to leave right now. I will post again later tonight (my tonight might end after your tonight, time runs in a different spectrum for insomniacs).

I'll leave you with something fun for now though:

To the songs that sing of glory and the brave
Are we dreaming there are better days to come?
When will the banners and the victory parades
celebrate the day a better world was won?
On the day the storm has just begun
I will still hope there are better days to come.
-Sentinel, VNV Nation

Cheers,
Shadow of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment