Friday, September 11, 2009

The Conflict that is Seized and Disguised as Revolution

Long week.

That's it, that's my post. It was a very, very long week.


...

Alright, it was only two days. But it's been about a week since my last post. And that was a very long week. Eh, it was about average actually. 7 or so days. So average and not exciting.

I didn't exactly do a whole lot. I mean, yes, I spent some time with people on campus, I met all my roommates (not pissed off any more, haven't been for a while - but there hasn't been a post to let you know that so...), I bought my books and supplies, and I started classes. Not exciting at all.

Hahahaha, LIES! It's been very exciting. First a couple of comments though. One, I HATE the weather. And I'm still not loving this school. Two, the awesome-to-lame teacher ration is really lacking in the awesome dept.

Ok, so first week was cool. My Bible class sucks, our teacher makes us sings hymns at the end of class (MAKES us), and he thinks he's really cool (he's not). Art classes are super awesome, except they're all in a row and make up two 8 hour days without breaks. Not so cool, but that was kind of my fault last year in arranging them. First screenwriting class tomorrow, and that should be fun. Other than that, just trying to get some sleep and some free time before it vanishes forever.

Got most of the rest of my art supplies, still need a few more but I'm going to wait until I get some more money from the school. In the mean time I have what I need to keep myself busy. I haven't spent nearly enough time playing with art yet, at least not my projects. Maybe in a weekend or two.

Speaking of art supplies, my art portfolio is HUGE! I use it as a tent in my room. I'm actually in it right now. I'm waiting to post videos to people on Facebook. Facebook is being stupid however.

A couple other things - drawing is bugging me. Decided I like 'She Wants Revenge' very much, and also decided it might be time to go through my FB info and update some things.

And that is it. That's everything. Ish.

Tonight's title is from VNV's 'Sentinel' on Of Faith, Power, and Glory.

Mayhaps I'll write another post soon.

Cheers,
Shadow of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment