Monday, November 23, 2009

I've Been Invited by the Light of the Moon

Going to keep this one short because I'd like to get some sleep tonight.

Bullets. Bullets are good. Except that I don't want to format them...so hyphens it is.

-Calvin and Hobbes is not the book you should read to lull yourself to sleep. You will laugh and wake yourself and your roommate up.
-Paranoia runs the brain, slowly drives a man insane.
-Nosebleeds are back - THANK GOD!!! (this means a break from the headache)
-Berlin gets the greatest weather EVER, and I'm very jealous.
-I forgot how cold I get after a nosebleed.
-You either don't understand, don't want to understand, or I'm putting too much (and I'm not putting in much) effort to see if you even care. I'm sorry. It's all I can say. As usual.
-Ryuk is always welcome to visit me.
-Stick with strawberry, although coconut wasn't too bad.
-The world is far too bright, and far too loud - super awesome to get away from that tonight.
-P.S. You're wrong, btw.
-Last night my shadow went to heaven, my body here, my soul in hell.
-Ryuk, I have apples.
-Self, I have 3 more tayaki! ^_^
-County of LA, State of CA - I want my money back, and I'd be glad to finish what I started.
-Today I woke to a rain of blood.
-I'm feeling pale, and I'd like to take pictures - but when both hands are covered in blood it can get on my camera.
-I'll accept your challenge, if you think you can beat me.
-L, you lose. Light wins. I'm happy.
-This is my rifle, it is my life.
-P.P.S. And why??? Seriously? You cannot possibly think this is worth it. You can't possibly be enjoying this?
-I want your blood.
-Crackers and tea improve focus by 10%
-'Til there is no enemy.
-My element is water. Fire is my opposite. I'm finding this more and more ironic and true as of late.
-There are lots of little things in this post for people who get it.
-I want you to feel my pain. I cut my name in your heart, I can't live without your love. I want to drown in your blood. I can't live with your pain, but I can't live, I can't live without your love.
-Grim Optimism
-I fell up the other day
-Getting four guys to sing along with Dr. Horrible while playing L4D2 is awesome. We do exceptionally well.
-Getting two guys to sing along with Dr. Horrible while playing Settlers is TERRIBLE. We do exceptionally poorly.
-A nosebleed would be much better during class than during my sleep. Cleaner, and more productive.
-I have a red pillow that says I never lied about the 'pint'
-In solitary heaven the victimized are bound by love from within.
-It's already been 45 minutes, this is the longest short post ever.

FYI, if you're reading this, I've just described everything since the last post and all the things I left out of the last post. If it's directed at 'you' it's probably not directed at YOU. Unless you're actually reading this, in which case, yes, it's at you, and you should go back and check some of the other stuff. Or you can decide to keep this up, sadly I don't care, which is why I'm here - I don't know you're reasons.

Cheers,
-Shadow of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment