Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final-ly...

The title is a pun.  So I haven't posted ANYTHING on the blog in about two weeks, and I'm truly, very, honestly, sorry.  I've missed you.  A lot.


...right.  So this week is finals week.  Hence the title, hence the not writing.  The week before this week was the week I should have studied for finals.  I mean, I did a little, but I got distracted often, because I didn't really want to study.  That's how it goes.  So now I'm writing, and in the middle of finals week.  I have four finals total, I finished one last week, and one last night, and I'm going to leave for another one in a little bit, and then I have one more tomorrow.  And then, something amazing happens...I finish with the school year!  And if you didn't know that...well, I'm sorry; I can't give you the help you probably need.  After finals are over, I need to finish packing, and go see the head pastor at APU, so that I can be ready to leave, and complete a really stupid idea I had earlier this semester, respectively.

What you've missed - I've been making rings for about a week, I like them, and lucky me, my mom does too, Mother's Day is taken care of.  I took a chunk out of my hand with a metal file.  It's almost healed now, but it was impressive.  I've also been listening to Krypteria and the single of Depeche Mode's Wrong that I bought on Amazon.  I'll probably get the full album when I get back North this weekend.  I really want to go see my friends, but I'm going to be spending the first week of my vacation at my mom's - which is cool...but I still miss my friends.  But there's always the next week...while I'm job hunting.

By the way, if you're looking for a graphic designer, and you have something simple you want done cheap - let me know.  I mean, seriously, post a comment, with info and I'll get back to you.  I will be very honest though, if you want something really big and complex and whatnot, you'll have to wait another year to get it from me, but if you're looking for something simple, I lower my fee for my lack of experience.

Alright, well, I need to be off to finish a few other things before I go off to my Luke/Acts final (eww), and I will be posting more often again...although I might not have internet this next week.

Cheers,
Shadow of Light


No comments:

Post a Comment